February 22, 2024
About Our Company
We’re designing a better way to deliver and pay for health while engaging and guiding a community of members to live their best health. As a national, team-based medical group with a focus on wellbeing and prevention that extends beyond traditional sick care, we deliver Primary Health. An entirely new model of health, Primary Health is driven by an interdisciplinary team that builds relationships with members to proactively move them towards their best health using measurement-based care. Join our movement as we create the future of health as it should be.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Senior Data Analyst will work with business stakeholders to translate data into actionable insights. This role will act in an advisor capacity to help define key performance metrics and recommend analytic strategies, including testing designs and data flows. The Senior Data Analyst will own and maintain standard dashboards and in depth ad hoc analyses, knowing when to suggest one over the other. The business continues to evolve and will look to this role to identify risks and recommend strategic direction. The ideal candidate will possess strong business acumen, can thrive in ambiguity, and has prior experience with healthcare data.
- Collaborate with business leaders to design reporting solutions that drive business decisions, with a bias for scalability and sustainability
- Design and build Tableau dashboards, data sources, and ad hoc reports
- Identify and propose improvements to existing processes and reporting
- Partner with Data Engineering to extract, transform, and load data to meet the reporting needs and optimize query performance.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and keep stakeholders up to date on the roadmap
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, mathematics, computer science, business, or finance
- 5+ years experience in related field
- Strong experience with SQL, Excel/Gsheets, Tableau (or other Business Intelligence tools), and other analytic tools
- High proficiency in communicating complex technical information to business stakeholders through rich storytelling narratives.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Experience leading data projects, providing guidance, and mentoring others
- Performs other duties as assigned (included as the last bullet in all job descriptions)
- MBA or Master’s degree in analytics, mathematics, computer science, business, or finance
- Experience with Snowflake’s data platform and ETL/ELT tools (eg Matillion, FiveTran, dbt)
- Healthcare data processing and analytics knowledge
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to work both collaboratively and independently
What we offer
The base pay range for this position is $77,947.00 to $89,640.00 per year. Pay range may vary depending on work location, applicable knowledge, skills, and experience. This position may be eligible for an annual bonus opportunity and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and 401K.