At KeyBank we’ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on our promise, we’re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and shareholders, and help them achieve financial wellness each and every day.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies. Key Companies provide investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Follow along for business and industry insights, expert advice and more resources to help you achieve your financial goals.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
KeyBank is Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Credit applications are subject to credit approval.
Reporting to Regulatory Reporting Manager, this position is for an analyst with a strong, foundational knowledge of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements for the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process. This individual contributor will have responsibility for assigned FR Y-14M and FR Y-14Q reporting schedules and will also support other regulatory reporting needs as required, including activities related to various Finance Transformation and source system transformation projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Timely and accurate preparation, analysis, and review of assigned schedules
- Develop thorough understanding of data and systems used for assigned regulatory reports
- Perform data validation control steps to identify, research, and help to resolve issues
- Maintain policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the regulatory reporting process
- Perform impact analysis on new or updated accounting and regulatory requirements
- Develop and document business requirements based on regulatory reporting specifications
- Review regulatory reporting instructions to assess impact
- Continuously strive to improve production processes
- Work with technical teams to perform data and process validation testing
- Update reporting processes when requirements or data sources change
- Participate on multiple work efforts simultaneously
- Maximize the use of automated technology to achieve the highest level of quality and efficiency in the support of regulatory reporting.
- 3+ years of experience working with customer data in banking or financial services industry
- Proficient in database querying and data transformation using SQL and SAS EG
- Experience using large, complex data sets from multiple sources to support analytical processes
- Knowledge of data mining concepts and approaches
- General understanding of banking lending and deposit products
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory reporting requirements
- Quantitative, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Organized self-starter with the ability to think and work independently and creatively
- Interest, willingness, and ability to assimilate information quickly and succinctly
- Action oriented; takes initiative to challenge current processes and implement change
- Team player, willing to assist others as needed to ensure deadlines are met and quality standards are achieved
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access) skills
- Working knowledge of Federal Reserve regulatory reporting requirements, especially CCAR 14M and 14Q schedules
- Experience working with lending system customer data
- Experience with reporting system environments (Workday Financials, Workday Prism, AxiomSL)
- Knowledge of KeyBank systems and data warehouses
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $67,000 to $101,000 annually depending on location and job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes eligibility for short-term incentive compensation and deferred incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance.