Bitly is your all-in-one link management platform for Short Links, QR Codes, and, now, Link-in-Bio! We bring brands, businesses, digital marketers, creators, educators and non-profits a BIT closer to their audiences. Insights and analytics behind every connection you create with Bitly and pricing packages for users of any type!
The Senior Data Analyst plays a crucial role in the organization by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide actionable insights that drive informed decision-making. This position involves working with large datasets, using various analytical tools and techniques, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to address business challenges and opportunities.
You will be responsible for utilizing your expertise in data analytics, SQL, and advanced analytics, including AI/ML, to enable data-driven decision-making and ensure that data becomes a strategic asset within the company.
Bitly supports every country in the world and every platform imaginable. Our systems are built to process an enormous amount of data. The Business Intelligence and Analytics team takes this challenge seriously and aims to create a platform that makes data easily accessible to answer even the thorniest business questions.
What You'll Do
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Perform in-depth data analysis to extract valuable insights, and identify trends, patterns, and outliers. Present findings
- Utilize statistical and data analysis techniques to extract meaningful insights from data
- Collaborate with various business teams to understand their data needs and provide guidance on leveraging data for decision-making
- Utilize advanced SQL expertise to analyze data in the Data Warehouse
- Ensure data quality and integrity through data cleaning and validation processes
Storytelling With Data
- Translate complex data insights into clear, concise, and actionable reports, dashboards, and visualizations
- Craft narratives that convey the significance of data-driven findings
Reporting And Dashboard Creation
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide stakeholders with up-to-date information.
- Collaborate with business partners to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for tracking.
Advanced Analytics And AI/ML
- Leverage advanced analytics techniques, including machine learning and artificial intelligence, to develop predictive, prescriptive, and classification models
- Implement AI/ML solutions to automate and enhance decision-making processes
US Employee Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership: Doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 and receive access to expert insurance guidance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Partial cell phone service reimbursement
- Voluntary LegalShield for legal services and IDShield for identity theft protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and flexible work from home policies
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19, including a $500 home office and separate WiFi stipend
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Budget for professional development opportunities, including courses and conference attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches (when our offices reopen)
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities (when it is safe to do so)
US applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states to be eligible for hire: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington