February 22, 2024
About Our Company
Revenue.io powers high-performing teams with real-time guidance. By surfacing and recommending what works best, Revenue.io enables hundreds of customers like HPE, Nutanix, and Amazon to deliver predictable results and optimize their entire revenue operation. Founded in 2013, Revenue.io is headquartered in Los Angeles and backed by venture funding from Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Capital.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Revenue.io is seeking an amazing, Senior Data Analyst to be a foundational piece of our Data & Analytics (D&A) team. As the first Senior Data Analyst member of the team, you will serve as a critical voice on our reporting and analytics strategy both in product and within Revenue.io. You will work with Leadership to develop a cascading metrics strategy, connecting the benefits our products deliver to how those benefits are realized in our product experiences. You will work with Product Engineering, Operations, and your fellow D&A team members to build and execute on this strategy, leveraging your deep expertise to create the right experiences that generate the most valuable and actionable insights to your customers.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Leadership to develop a cascading metrics strategy, connecting the benefits our products deliver to how those benefits are realized/experienced within our products. You will leverage your deep statistical expertise to identify correlation and/or causation between experiences and benefits.
- Partner with Product Engineering, Operations, and your fellow D&A team members to build and execute on a reporting and analytics strategy that supports our metrics strategy, leveraging your deep expertise to design and create the right experiences in our products that generate the most valuable and actionable insights to your customers
- Collaborate with Chief Product Officer and Chief Delivery Officer to develop our product metrics approach, leveraging Pendo, Redshift, and other analytical tools as necessary
- Conduct analysis to drive valuable business insights, using internal analytics tools, i.e., SQL to access and manipulate from disparate data sources
- Build intuitive data visualizations to tell stories with data that convey key performance metrics, significant trends, etc.
- Assist in the design and analysis of A/B tests to improve the user journey in our products
- Support others in the development of sales funnel analysis, lifetime value analysis, customer segmentation and forecasting
- Be a proactive and amazing teammate!
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in analytics, data centric role and/or business intelligence related field
- Significant analytical skills; background in statistics and/or data science strongly preferred
- Strong, demonstrable experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Powerbi, etc.) and strong storytelling skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Advanced skills in SQL and SQL platforms
- Experience in product analytics/telemetry and related platforms - e.g., Amplitude, Pendo, Google Analytics - a strong plus
- Experience with prescriptive and predictive analytics a plus
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration, adaptability, communication, problem-solving, customer focus, results, and innovation
What we offer
Additional incentive compensation may be offered as stock options and company benefits. Actual compensation within the range will be determined on your skills, experience, qualification, location, and market conditions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing a fair and transparent workplace for all employees and applicants.
Company Benefits Include
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off (US only)
- Competitive salary
- Multiple medical plans to choose from including HSA and FSA
- Work from home flexibility