December 5, 2023
About Our Company
Faithlife, LLC, based in Bellingham, Washington, is the leader in digital content and tools for the Christian church.
Faithlife has been using technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible for more than 25 years. Since 1992, Faithlife has developed multiple tools including church presentation software, academic study resources, ebooks, and our most well-known product, Logos Bible Software.
We’re a tech company committed to the Church.
Our team is always creating new ways to deepen your faith and help you grow. It’s what got us started in 1992, and it drives us to this day.
Job Description & Responsibilities
This role will proactively develop and propose strategies and best practices concerning the systems, data, and tooling of the Analytics team. You will prioritize strategic business needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, reporting, and infrastructure. As part of the team, you will take strong ownership of extracting insight from the company’s data to elevate the effectiveness and professionalism of the company. You will serve as a mentor for other analysts and champion best practices and team culture.
- Regularly meet with stakeholders from various teams to understand their part of the business, their challenges and opportunities, and how analytics can propel them.
- Develop new reports, and refine existing reports for various teams and lines of business.
- Identify and integrate new data sets required to address business challenges and opportunities
- Own executive-level reporting and share emerging trends with leadership
- Develop and audit quality assurance procedures and processes to ensure data integrity
- Identify and propose new ways to leverage data to serve our customers better and improve the business.
- Take a proactive role in developing the analytics team’s skillsets
- Ability to deliver analytics insight to technical, non-technical, and leadership teams that influences and supports business strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Competency in writing complex SQL queries, including the use of CTEs, aggregation, windowing, and pivoting
- Experience using Python and/or R for complex data analysis
- Ability to take ownership of an analytics project and see it through to completion despite the obstacles
- Proactively identify new business opportunities
- Ability to develop, maintain, and improve existing reports and dashboards via Power BI to satisfy business requirements
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Utilizing machine learning to solve business problems
- Working in a fast-paced, high-volume, process-oriented environment
What we offer
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options
- 401K plan (Includes an employer match of up to 4%)
The U.S. base salary for this full-time position ranges from $90,000 to $130,000 per year. Faithlife salary ranges are determined by role, position level, and location. The range displayed on each remote job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.