Ria Money Transfer, a business segment of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), delivers innovative financial services including fast, secure, and affordable global money transfers to millions of customers along with currency exchange, mobile top-up, bill payment and check cashing services, offering a reliable omnichannel experience. The company is steadfast in its commitment to serve its customers and the communities in which they live, opening ways for a better everyday life.
Founded in 1987, the company has grown from a single storefront in New York City, to become one of the largest money transfer companies worldwide, with more than 490,000 locations and presence in 160+ countries around the world.
Senior Business Data Analyst is a data-oriented professional who works as an agent focused on ensuring technology and processes align within the business.
- Research various data fields and tables in multiple data sources; Solved accounting data quality issue when needed.
- Compile and organize unstructured operational and accounting data to feed the Global Data Warehouse
- Assist the 18 month rolling forecast process in the Cognos system
- Support a robust forecasting process, with risks and sensitivities and underlying assumption identified.
- Conduct thorough reviews of potential journal entries issues and communicated recommendations to management and the relevant stakeholders
- Manage and provide user-friendly access to financial data for management.
- Prepare monthly revenue and gross margin analysis and weekly financial KPI tracking to identify business plan risks and opportunities to ensure achievement of financial targets.
- Partner with internal teams and support leadership team on quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting methods.
- Coordinate with multiple departments and perform ad hoc modeling and business analysis
- Understand key business drivers, business trends and competitive analysis. Identify risks and opportunities in revenue and P&L.
- Other duties and/or projects assigned.
The salary range for this position in California is $80,000- $95,000. Actual starting compensation may vary based upon the geographic location, work experience, and skills.