Improving the health, happiness, and dignity of seniors.
We partner closely with senior living communities owners and operators to deliver outstanding onsite and virtual care to their residents.
The Senior Data Analyst role solves complex business problems, integrations and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Business-driven problem solving by gathering, cleansing, and analyzing data
- Use programmatic and quantitative methods to identify patterns and relationships in large data sets, as well as apply mathematical, statistical, and other data-driven analysis to address intelligence questions.
- Collect, create, and maintain data mapping documents, and data dictionaries for key workflows and process points
- Responsible for performing quantitative analysis of complex business situations, such as strategies, performance, and solutions involving sales and customer performance.
- Collaborates with business leaders to validate data insights, and design strategies or recommend changes, as well as provide high level advanced triage support in managing specific issue resolution activities
- Facilitates cross-functional teams and uses an inclusive approach to understanding current data operations
- Develop, test, and maintain data lineage across all data platforms
- Demonstrate good judgment and analytical skills to conduct option analysis and present recommendations
- Ensure high quality data is collected and work with management to safeguard the integrity of the data
The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Washington or New York City residents is $70,000-$100,000.
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Curana Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, flexible PTO, paid holidays (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).