December 6, 2023
About Our Company
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of U.S. physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified clinical membership with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up to date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Play a key role in creating both product and client-facing analytics.
- Inform data team strategy by working with the product leaders and managers. Actively participate in execution and some planning of organizational data team strategy.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, and other developers to define and lead data projects from data ingestion to analysis to recommendations.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a data analyst or a data scientist.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts, especially exploratory data analysis techniques, and probability theory. Some exposure to machine learning methods (regressors, classifiers, etc.).
- Advanced SQL skills to create and evaluate complex statements involving numerous tables and data relationships.
- Proficient in Python and well versed in object-oriented programming concepts as it relates to data and Python.
- Proficient in distributed data processing concepts and execution (e.g., working with column stores, leveraging spark, etc.)
- Excellent visualization and storytelling skills to explain your results and solutions to the stakeholders, clearly and compellingly.
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.
What we offer
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $150,000 - $185,000 (inclusive of salary + equity) Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!