December 6, 2023
About Our Company
At WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help you sharpen your strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate your workforce and maximize performance.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing and identifying trends of past and present data to place in a usable format for stakeholders to understand and adapt to their needs. The role works with various reports received by WTW to analyze changes in plans/prices and identifies potential members impacted by the changes and supplies data to operational Verticals.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Understands all data sources received and assists stakeholders by building solutions/tools to help our company grow.
- Creates potential outbound lists for stakeholders of rate increases.
- Finds new ways to assist with increasing WTW profits based on Data received.
- Supports teams with data that supports decision-making movement.
- Work with Carrier Team members to develop carrier reporting and identify trends.
- Work with team, and management, to meet and exceed both team and corporate goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Technical, or other applicable discipline - extensive experience in a related position may be substituted for a degree
- Proficient in Excel, SQL and/or Power BI
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience coordinating the activities and tasks of a variety of resources towards a specific business goal
- Proven abilities in data analysis, both high-level and granular
- Ability to understand technical systems, data and processes
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage a project and ensure everything stays on track
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and highly adaptable
- Self-motivated; able to learn quickly and research issues independently
- Proven Business Analysis expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility for relationships with external customer, supplier or partner organizations
- Experience in and understanding of the insurance industry, specifically Medicare or Affordable Care Act concepts strongly preferred
What we offer
The base salary compensation range being offered for this role is $60,000 to $68,000
This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive bonus, performance-based recognition awards.
- WTW provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings
- Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group
- Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing
- Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
- Leave Benefits: Paid Holidays, Annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Other Leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption Leave)
- Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
- EOE, including disability/vets