Parachute Health is modernizing healthcare through digital connectivity.
The Parachute Platform empowers healthcare providers with delightfully simple ePrescribing for medical equipment (DME), supplies, and services and powers suppliers with digital transformation tools - to streamline workflows, increase clinician satisfaction and improve patient outcomes.
ePrescribing DME on the Parachute Platform generates clean, complete orders, with no re-work required. This means fewer hassles for providers and insurers, all to enhance patient care.
This role is a unique opportunity to join the Data Team at a successful, fast-growing HealthTech business. As a Centralized Senior Data Analyst, you will report to the Director of Data, and play a pivotal role in growing our business by working closely with Network Operations, and collaborating with Growth Operations, Systems Administrators, Customer Success, Data, and Product Success teams, to drive conversion to digital ordering.
- Growth mindset: we prioritize candidates who are curious and hungry to learn. There is no limit to your growth at Parachute given how we are rapidly expanding the scope of our business.
- Team player: enjoy working cross-functionally to solve problems and are comfortable being an influential member of the team. You act with integrity and easily build trust, credibility, and deep personable relationships.
- Strong Communicator: an excellent verbal and written communicator. You tailor the data insights based on the audience. You ask insightful clarifying questions and know how to ask effective questions to remove ambiguity.
- Adaptable: adapt quickly to changing priorities and conditions and quickly learn new processes and systems.
- Proactive: act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to Parachute Health. Want to join a team of proactive colleagues focused on outcomes.
- Data-driven: measure and improve the impact of your outreach efforts. Passionate about using data to solve complex problems.
- Persistent: there is always a path to success, even if you hear ‘no’ along the way
- Attention to Detail: you are organized and savor getting the details right