Vesta Healthcare is an industry-leading technology and clinical services organization, dedicated to connecting caregiver insights to the rest of the care team. Vesta Healthcare proactively identifies the need for additional support in the home and provides 24/7 telehealth support for caregivers and care recipients, with a focus on high-need, frail senior populations. Vesta partners with home care, health plans and providers to create value-based population health programs that emphasize clinical quality, improved health outcomes and personalized engagement. Vesta Healthcare is headquartered in New York, NY.
We're looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
Responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to gather, analyze, and transform data into actionable insights. They will leverage their expertise in SQL and Excel to extract and manipulate data, create reports and dashboards, and provide key stakeholders with valuable information to drive business strategies.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Utilize SQL to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources, including databases and data warehouses
- Clean and preprocess data to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Perform advanced data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies within datasets
- Collaborate with business teams to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and create insightful reports
- Develop and maintain Excel spreadsheets and dashboards to present data in a user-friendly, visually appealing manner
- Use data visualization tools and techniques to convey complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor data quality and integrity, proactively identifying and addressing data discrepancies or errors
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, finance, and operations, to understand their data needs and provide insights
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare industry trends and best practices in data analysis and business intelligence
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis, with a proven track record of using SQL and Excel in a business context (required)
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or related (required)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A focus on data accuracy and quality
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast moving/ever changing environment
- Passionate about our mission to improve people's lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Healthcare or related experience is a plus
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc.
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k plus match
Pay range is $120,000-$135,000 based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).