System1 (NYSE: SST) combines best-in-class technology & data science to operate the most dynamic Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP).
We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion dollar companies. Our team is 500+ and growing, and is an incredible group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, & buy and sell-side experts.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our growing Data Analytics team. Will have a strong background in data analysis and be able to effectively communicate complex analytical findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, focussing on our highly profitable Search Engine Monetization business. This role requires a strong background in data analysis and visualization, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills.
The Role You Will Have
- Analyze data from search engine marketing campaigns, including keyword performance, ad spend, and conversions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data-driven opportunities and develop strategies to leverage data assets
- Develop and maintain analytical dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators and provide insights to stakeholders
- Analyze data trends and patterns to identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to leadership
- Utilize statistical and machine learning techniques to extract insights from data and build predictive models
- Train and mentor junior data analysts and team members on data analysis techniques and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in search engine marketing and data analysis
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science)
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Strong experience with statistical and machine learning techniques
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, and at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R)Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI), as well as surfacing insights with interactive notebooks (e.g Jupyter, Google Colab)
- Familiarity with pulling data from third party API’s and basic ETL processing
What We Have To Offer
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous PTO + 11 company holidays
- Open sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k with match
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $116,500 - $164,600 + bonus + equity + benefits.
System1 offers flexible work arrangements for most employees (unless they hold positions which are identified as having to be 100% onsite in Marina del Rey, CA, Bellevue, WA or Guelph, ON Canada). Most System1 full-time employees choose to work in a hybrid environment, splitting their time between working in our offices and working remotely. System1 allows fully-remote work in the following approved locations: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Prospective U.S. employees who live outside of any of these states will need to establish residency in one of the approved states prior to employment.