February 26, 2024
About Our Company
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations, and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
- Provide expertise on Medicare, Medicaid, and Healthcare Analytics
- Analyze, support, and develop data warehouse objects, data quality processes, design and develop fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting objects, and ETL processes
- Perform data analysis and profiling
- Interpret the rules for data integration and conversion
- Drive client conversations around technical and functional design and specifications
- Work in Cloud-based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years of experience within a Consulting or Health Technology environment
- 5+ years of healthcare data analytics experience
- Ability to travel between 25%-50%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Advanced experience with MMIS
- Experience with one or more of the following: SQL/PLSQL, ETL, Cognos, R, Python, Tableau, QlikView, Power Bi, Business Objects
- Advanced experience with Health Data standards
- Experience working in Cloud-based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
What we offer
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $98,000 to $120,000.
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.