February 22, 2024
About Our Company
Remitly is an international payments company that leverages digital channels, including mobile phones, to send money internationally. Remitly's digital products are fundamentally faster, less expensive, and far more convenient for customers to send money across borders.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We're searching for an experienced analyst to join Remitly's Lending team, reporting to our Director of Lending Analytics. You will be creating the lens through which we understand the financial performance of credit products at Remitly. You will also be a crucial partner in developing advanced analytical models to understand the impact on our core remittance business, design and run experiments, and influence business decisions through thought data grounded proposals.
You will accomplish this by partnering with product, finance, engineering, and other analytics teams to guide decisions and shape our product structure and roadmap. This is a unique front seat opportunity to shape the customer experience for new products and help Remitly continue to grow.
- Create analytical models to understand the financial performance of our credit products and their impact on our core business
- Build integrated LTV models and perform segmentation to shape product structure and pricing
- Collaborate with product and finance teams to evaluate existing and conceptualize new products
- Create and communicate business and financial performance metrics for credit products
- Run experiments or use causal inference to evaluate or inform business decisions
- Degree in a quantitative field (economics, statistics, mathematics, science, engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role supporting business/finance domain decisions
- 2+ years of experience in a lending or related financial services business
- Ability to produce clear metrics and benchmarks to measure business performance
- Expertise with SQL as well as dashboarding technologies (Tableau, Mode, etc.)
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python/R to perform data analysis and modeling
- Comfortable with statistical tools (such as linear/logistic regression, time series methods, experimental methods)
What we offer
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000-150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.