Fora Financial was founded in 2008, with the mission to provide capital funding to small business under a simple and seamless process.
We are passionately driven to solve business owners’ biggest challenge to success: access to capital. With Fora Financials’ help, small business can finally unlock potential to reach new heights.
Fora Financial is a leading business financing lender, that has provided over $3 billion to more than 35,000 business owners nationwide. We provide fast, flexible financing for small to mid-sized businesses so that they can invest in their operations however they see fit.
At Fora Financial, we provide a customized funding approach, listening to customers and understanding their needs in an ever-changing financial market.
Located in new offices in New York and Miami, the Fora Financial team is responsible for providing our clients with personalized consultative support. We are a partner-centric organization, and we pride ourselves on supporting the small business community.
The Senior Data Analyst – Marketing is responsible for leading and conducting key Marketing analyses that will yield demonstrable impact for Fora Financial. This role will also work extensively with Marketing and the IT department to execute Marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with developers and data engineers in designing the entire ETL pipeline, including data extraction, cleaning, and aggregation to develop a reliable data platform to support marketing analytics, initiatives, and processes.
- Gather, organize, and analyze large internal and external data sets to provide insights for Marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of multiple Marketing reports and dashboards using Tableau and other reporting tools.
- Create and maintain detailed campaign tracking of Marketing programs and provide insights and recommendations.
- In collaboration with Marketing, use internal/external data sources and models to identify prospects for Fora’s direct mail program and provided technical and analytical support to execute the mailer campaigns.
- Identify and/or implement opportunities for improvements to current Marketing process workflows.
- Serve as the liaison between Marketing, IT, and Analytics to ensure flawless execution of Marketing strategies.
- Provide other ad hoc analytics/reports as requested by management.
The Benefits of Working for Fora Financial:
- Attractive company subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision plans with leading insurance providers
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
- Generous Time Off Plan Including Rollover Vacation Days
- Commuter Benefits
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Weekly breakfast, snacks and Friday lunches provided onsite
- Hybrid working model offering employees the option to work from home 2 days a week