Cin7 makes complex retail and wholesale simple with all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL.
Cin7 allows you to manage all your sales channels, inventory, point of sale and supply chain in one central, cloud-based software. Cin7 offers integrations using third party logistics (3PL) interface and electronic data interchange (EDI), catering for businesses increasing trend to sell globally. Cin7 is the ultimate solution if you're looking one system to manufacture, sell, manage and fulfil.
Cin7 is a fully integrated, fully capable solution that gives you enterprise level capability without the traditional costs associated with an ERP type solution. No matter how big or small your business is, Cin7 has a solution that will fit and is easily scaled to meet your needs in the future.
Our verticals: Fashion & Apparel, Furniture & Showrooms, Flooring, Food & Wine Distribution.
Cin7 is an affordable, easy-to-use system, licensed on a subscription basis, that allows mid tier retailers to utilize the kind of systems previously only available to retail giants like Nordstrom, Ikea or Zara. What used to cost hundreds of thousands to millions can now be affordable.
As an Senior Marketing Automation and Data Analyst at Cin7, you’ll [main function of the role]. You’ll be part of our internal Marketing Operations team and work closely with Digital Demand Generation and Sales Operations teams to improve our data-driven work streams within our Marketing Automation Platform, drive marketing tech stack enhancements and KPI reporting, optimize our in-flight campaigns, and maintain efficient CRM database hygiene.
If you always STRIVE to be your best, you’re PASSIONATE, you love to INNOVATE and COLLABORATE, and you have a strong sense of INTEGRITY, you may be ready to put our company values into practice!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, here are the Marketing Automation tasks you'll focus on in this role:
- Define marketing automation processes and own reporting that uncovers actionable insights across Cin7’s product lines for demand and lead generation efforts.
- Maintain database hygiene to ensure we are keeping a clean record of actively engaged prospects and customers for our Demand Gen, Sales Ops, and Customer Ops teams
- Consistently audit our marketing automation platforms to ensure we are following industry best practice, maintaining adequate segmentation lists for prospect nurturing, and correcting any sync errors between our technology integrations and CRM connection
- Work alongside Demand Generation, Partner Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to build out email marketing campaigns to drive new business and re engage our existing prospect base
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Have an understanding and maintain CAN-SPAM compliance
- Work alongside Marketing Operations to manage the data flow across our marketing technology stack (HubSpot, Salesforce, GA4, etc.)
- Coordinate data migration projects across multiple marketing automation platform instances
Here are the Data Analysis and Reporting tasks you'll focus on:
- Drive end-to-end tech stack and digital analytics projects including bringing strategic ideas to life utilizing marketing technology alongside our Director of Marketing Operations
- Own digital marketing reporting and present key metric discoveries to senior level leadership and offer insights and recommendations to necessary stakeholders to improve campaign performance
- Optimize current marketing automation workflows as well as explore untapped opportunities and areas of potential to grow the existing business across Cin7’s multiple product lines
- Work with Cin7’s marketing leadership team to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze effectiveness across a variety of digital channels
- Evaluates prospective customers' online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the digital buyer’s journey
- Have a strong understanding of key metrics in order to quickly pivot away abnormalities via continuous strategy optimization
- Own the management of GA4 (Google Analytics) and ensure we are keeping up with the latest shifts in marketing technology that best suites our goals and strategic initiatives
- Work alongside various stakeholders in data visualization tools to tell a story and make our data come to life in a clear and concise manner
Here’s What You’ll Bring With You
- 5-7 years of experience working on a marketing operations/automation team is strong preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience working with marketing automation and CRM platforms (preferably HubSpot and Salesforce, but will take experience with Marketo, Pardot, Zoho, etc. into consideration)
- Strong experience in building workflows and communication nurturing streams in a B2B/SaaS environment
- Experience working with and implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is required, preferably with the latest instance of GA4
- Passion for enhancing business processes and driving high levels of efficiency using automation tools
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Domo, Tableau, or PowerBI and presenting analytical reports to various stakeholders, specifically to senior and executive level leadership
- Strong project management skills and utilization of project management tools such as Asana, ClickUp, Aha!, etc.
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced remote environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000 a year + 15% variable