February 26, 2024
About Our Company
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world’s largest interactive entertainment companies, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are open for this role to be based in either of our sweet locations in:
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- New York, NY, USA
Activision Blizzard Media and King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) are building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players, and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers! Activision Blizzard Media is seeking a passionate Senior Data Analyst who is interested in pushing the boundaries of mobile games analytics and advertising product performance!
- Slice through petabytes of data to find compelling and practical business insights
- Apply vision and confidence to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Use statistical tools to interpret large data sets and effectively communicate patterns, trends, findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Setup and validate AB test results
- Collaborate with Product managers, Data Scientists, Engineers and Commercial leaders to deliver business impact
- Create simple documentation to explain the process and the findings
- Translate recommendations into efficient action plans for senior management and department leaders
- Stay ahead of industry trends and innovative developments
- Demonstrable experience in Advertising or Gaming or e-commerce or high volume systems.
- BS or Masters' degree in mathematics/statistics/ analytical field.
- Experience working with data using complex SQL; adept in at least one visualization tool such as Looker.
- Analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with at least one analytical programming language such as R or Python is a plus.
- Demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions.
- Dedicated advocate for the use of data to solve problems.
- Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results.
- Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization.
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following: data modelling, data visualization, statistics, experimental design, predictive modelling.
- Capable of building highly functional and beautiful dashboards.
- Domain knowledge in advertising.
- Domain knowledge in gaming.
What we offer
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $92,920.00 - $171,814.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.