AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
This role is to support AXA XL Risk Consulting in our missions of engineering support to the underwriting community and the direct clients. This role provide data to the team for performance monitoring, and insight to the Risk Consulting Leadership team through analysis.
- Reports to the Product & Process Leader
- Outstanding relationship with Leadership Team
- Relation with regional managers and country managers
- Relationship with larger Product and Process team
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Looking at data across industries, regions, portfolios to determine trends
- To support process improvements
- Provide UW insights
- Improvement recommendation process,
- And other adhoc needs
- Support the business through weekly data reports on performance and productivity
- Understand the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions
- Support the creation of new dashboard for on demand monitoring for the business.
- Maintaining a set of data standards
- Client Support
- Working with the Risk Scanning/Self-Assessment team to support the growth of client use of the tool.
- Become a data Subject Matter Expert to support the data integration into the new platform and support changes based on trends and analysis.
- Support system configuration, documentation, data interface design, data migration and data reconciliation.
You will report to the Central Processing Regional Manager.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
Required Skills And Abilities
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to explain large amounts of information in a simple, organized manner. Presenting findings in a clear and compelling way is crucial to the success of this role.
- Capacity to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Results Oriented: Approach tasks proactively and anticipate needs. Act with a sense of urgency.
- Fluent in English
The pay range for this position is $70,000 to $95,000.