December 6, 2023
About Our Company
Profound Change Requires Boldness.
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Johnson & Johnson Services is recruiting for a Senior Supplier Data Analyst within Supplier Reliability of Enterprise Quality, to be located in North America or Europe.
You will be responsible for capturing concrete insights from data and digital tools to facilitate the proactive identification and mitigation of Supplier Risks. You will develop a deep understanding of the related space to enable powerful supplier performance oversight and risk sensing processes. Also, you will support the Director, Proactive Risk Management to advance the Quality & Compliance vision of achieving “100% Supplier and EM Quality Reliability” by building proactive and prognostic tools based on new technologies including AI. Together, we will ensure that opportunities are identified and used across J&J to craft comprehensive risk profiling for J&J’s supplier base.
- Develop expertise in various systems to build automated and reusable routines to extract, transform, and aggregate data into digestible formats to visualize risk profiles and drive risk mitigation processes.
- Develop workflows/codes in data manipulation systems such as Alteryx or Azure Databricks. Visualize data with software including Power BI, Tableau, or Looker.
- Drive collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources to continually improve the quality of analytics. Design and implement innovative formats, focusing on user-experience for sharing of data and insights. Maintain dynamic data systems and make changes as required to enhance data integrity, accuracy, and real time access.
- Provide domain expertise for data analytics and digital tools for E2E Supplier Quality teams. Participate in audits and similar engagements as SME.
- Develop positive relationship with Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT), Digital and Data Science (D&DS) and other partners to drive multi-functional E2E prioritization and decisions.
- Coordinate with Procurement, E2E segment teams, category leads and other peers to identify unmet needs and collaborate to identify potential digital/data-based solutions to align reporting and establish insights.
- Through internal and external benchmarking, evaluate various technology trends and innovations to create substantial insights that fuel innovation.
- A minimum of a University/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 6-8 years of related work experience
- Solid experience in any of the following is required: R&D / Manufacturing / Engineering / Quality / Procurement / Delivery.
- Sound understanding of data, IT systems, and new technologies as well as the ability to connect business needs with innovative solutions to drive value creation.
- Track record in identifying and using analytics and large amounts of data for business problem solving.
- Deep knowledge of and ability to mentor others on analytical and descriptive statistics principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a change agent.
- Expert level proficiency in MS Office.
- Supplier and/or Quality experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in data/digital insight related roles as well as experience in integrating different data sources resulting in effective reporting solutions is helpful.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time mostly to domestic destinations.
What we offer
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $142,600.
In the Bay Area, the anticipated base pay range for this position is $101,800 to $163,990.