December 7, 2023
About Our Company
Chartered in 1935, Credit Human is a $2.9 billion federal credit union serving over 235,000 members across the United States. Headquartered in San Antonio, we are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative. Being member-owned means everything we do is in the best interest of our members, not shareholders. We’re committed to helping members create and maintain financial slack so they can stress less and live more.
With Credit Human, you get more than a job. You gain a career with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a clear sense of community and purpose. We are looking for employees who want to make a difference in members’ lives and help build stronger communities free of financial stress.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Consumer Lending Data Analyst for the Direct Consumer Lending Department.
This role is accountable for Direct Consumer Lending’s data and financial analysis, including the visualization of data to tell a compelling story and make it easier to understand. Through the understanding of DCL’s business objectives, various portfolio behaviors, key performance indicators, product marketing efforts, industry insights, and best practices you will support management in enhancing production efforts to meet mission-aligned goals and objectives that support the credit union’s overall vision to help create communities free of financial stress. This role supports both the DCL Relationship Manager for DCL product marketing and project efforts, as well as the DCL Portfolio Manager for the accumulation, cleansing, validation, and interpretation of consumer lending data.
If you have data and business analytics experience you should apply right away!
- Mining, cleansing, analyzing, visualization, reporting, and presenting DCL data
- Making solid recommendations with actionable planned steps for improvement
- Provide data queries to support product marketing campaigns
- Update and maintain business continuity system with required departmental information, processes, procedures, and plan for emergency events
- Update and maintain vendor due diligence system with vendor contracts and survey questionnaire documentation
- 3 - 5 years of business and/or workforce analytics experience (with a bachelor’s degree)
- 5 - 7 years of business and/or workforce analytics experience (with a high school diploma)
- 2 years of consumer lending or financial industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (finance/data analytics)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and SQL
- Proficiency in Python or other statistical languages for data analysis and visualization
- Design and develop Microsoft BI Solutions including data models, OLAP cubes, and reports utilizing Microsoft SQL and Power BI
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau and Power BI) to create intuitive reports and interactive dashboards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Technical ability to develop reporting from a variety of source data systems and analyze to uncover business insights and make recommendations with actionable steps toward success
- Ability to handle multiple tasks from a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local laws pertaining to consumer lending and associated regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of consumer lending functions: policies, processes, and procedures
What we offer
Salary Range: $75,987 - $83,697