Whalar is a global creator commerce company that enables creators, brands, and the world’s leading social platforms to work better together to drive business growth for all. We help brands stay culturally relevant through strategic creator relationships that deliver entertaining and must-see content at scale.
We are differentiated by our unique capabilities, including comprehensive creator talent management, brand partnership expertise, proprietary technology, and a dedicated Web3 innovation practice. Our team includes over 300 diverse storytellers, creatives, data, and technology specialists across North America, Europe, APAC, and MENA.
We power the Creator Economy. We are Whalar.
Reporting to an Analytics Manager at Whalar, the Data Analyst will collaborate with the Client Services team and provide analytical support for reporting tasks to help understand diverse brand needs, synthesize data into actionable insights, and enhance reporting. Through data aggregation and visualization, you'll drive effective communication and collaborate with the analytics team for continuous improvement. Your role in measuring marketing campaign effectiveness and delivering ad-hoc analyses will be pivotal in shaping data-driven strategies.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Collaborate with Client Services team to understand the diverse needs of each brand
- Synthesize data from a variety of platforms and provide clear actionable insights to reporting
- Aggregate, organize and visualize data to communicate effectively.
- Work closely with the greater analytics team to ensure the ongoing evolution and improvement of reporting outputs
- Partner with internal and external partners to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to the marketing team
- Develop ad-hoc analysis and reports
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1+ years of work experience in a Data Analyst role
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Top Excel/Google sheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides skills
- Proven ability to perform data-driven analyses including insight and action communication
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Prior digital and/or influencer marketing knowledge (Preferred)
Whalar provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
- Company-wide yearly bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 25 days of PTO + Sick days + Winter break
- Retirement planning with employer match
- Monthly phone/internet reimbursement
- Professional development stipend
- Home office allowance
- Fertility benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Calm App subscription (Add up to 4 dependents)
- Fwrd personal development App subscription
- Volunteer Days
- Identity theft protection & Legal assistance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Social Programs
- 4.5 day work week